2012年12月26日星期三

elegance and nice chi hair straighteners on sale

Change chi flat iron clothes, I roll up our sleeves, tie the legs, flung his arms round in a circle, still found too mast, had to take his hand on his waist line jade.CHI negative to neither fast nor slow about in, at my eyes, it seems to me the powder loading is very satisfactory.He pressed his lips lightly, she handed me a glass of wine: "warm the stomach, don't catch a cold."

I took the cup, frowned at him: "baby, your clothes are too big, put in my body, so ugly oh!"chi straighteners from the bedside pulls a white cotton cloth, gently wipe my start dripping hair, in a leisurely manner: "I feel very good.""Where is good?"CHI angry, pursed lips complained: "plus a long nose, is a circus clown!"

"Qin Qin," chi aestiva hung bad smile, dark eyes release evil light, slightly inclined, languid voice like a caress: "don't worry, you have enough beautiful, I'm not afraid.""Beauty!"CHI Tang red face, hard to refute: "who wants to kill you?"CHI he laughed, his white teeth, suddenly came to my ears, low voice glamour very: "I thought, you spent all night trying to seduce me."

没有评论:

发表评论