2012年12月25日星期二

buying your favorite farouk chi hair care online

"Oh, you are really when it baby?So ugly, except me, who else would want?"chi flat irons head, was very disdain."Is?I ask the innominate and clean, have a look CHI would you like?"I'm not afraid, screwed up eyebrows, stroking his chin to think: "on the shape, also can help Yun Tao and fragrance free each do a, uh, no do not know to come?"

How dare you!chi straightener gripped my wrist, will I down in his lap, bowing the head staring at me, dark eyes gleamed faintly against fire."Bad girl," CHI low pumping, fingers gently grab me small lobes, throat suddenly into deep dark side neck, and whispered: "this kid whom do you learn?Specious, does not have the God, is the lack of Jiao dia, seductive."

I don't chi iron ridicule, pick up the shelf towel casually wiping the face, grabbed a rake comb a few times, hand rolled up, throw the comb go to outside impact: "go, be late for.""Don't panic," CHI on my shoulder, frown looked me several eyes, shook his head: "you is it right? A woman?Hair at sixes and sevens, crazy bitch like, dare to go out in public?"

没有评论:

发表评论