2013年1月20日星期日

have happiness with chi straightener target store

"Woman, you go out is to stew soup you give me?" chi straightener knew it has facial features curved charming the peach Mouzhong do surprise inexplicable brings tears shimmering. , "Woman, you are my good, even after the better for me chi Oh! Promised me, then you should not forget, we must always keep in mind, however, in case you forget, I will every day remind you again! "

Sometimes you really winded. "chi hair straightener supporting the Rotary amount, and some can not stand his appearance."I only you will have a long-winded side." chi lower lip, eyes staring at her hands the bowl of scented soup, special uncle said: "Woman, feed me!""" chi did not say what Miaole Yan wrapped in layers of gauze arm, very consciously undertake the work for his soup. Spoonful put to his lips to cool, and then handed it in his mouth spoonful.

Smashed smashed mouth, his face aftertaste and fortunate, said: "chi iron, I did not expect you, or one out of the living room, into the kitchen, and feel more and more married to you is a great blessing of my life!"See her pair of exhausted look, chi did not insist. Stared at her for a moment, suddenly asked: "The woman, Huang Shu is not it?"

没有评论:

发表评论